Saturday, May 1, 2010

Girls


I have a post with some names of my friends. And some of them are moving!!! It stinks but I will still have other friends.Like Kensie is moving but I will still have Bree, Faith, Kiki, and other peeps. We claimed a tree and we weren't even touching it and the teacher told us to get off of that side of the playground!! Stupid right!! So we went to our other spot and that was our corner that no one went to but everyone was crowded there when Bree, Faith, Kiki, and Kensie, and me ran over there. They said they wanted to be in the club. I said get like me and you can be in it!! So I jumped over the slide, and the bounce things, and did a back roll and than did a flip on the spider. Nobody got it!!! So ya we were lucky cause we wanted no one to be in it!! LAAAA DAAAA!!!!!!! And when the last person didn't get like me than I said I am dynamite. So I have fun with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment